@ XL-Brejnholt, we need YOU to help us Digitalize the Construction Materials Business - from Manufacturer to end Consumer
We are seeking self-motivated (paid!) interns, excited to work with data-science from our offices in Højbjerg
- full time 3-6 months as part of a university project (for example thesis or similar) which you will help us define; or
- 1-2 year part-time internship, 12-15 hours per week alongside your degree or
- a combination of the above
We typically work with you to find a subject of interest related to our business, for example:
- Ecommerce & E-Marketing
- Logistics & Purchase and Digital inventory Simulation
- Data & Reporting
You would join our passionate, international developers cluster based in Højbjerg Aarhus Syd
- International, young development environment with people from different backgrounds such as Business, Marketing, Physics & Software Engineering
We expect you to possess..
- 100% Dedication and willingness to try and to learn
- An international mindset. Proficiency in English is a prerequisite. Knowledge of at least one additional European language would an advantage but is not required (=Danish is not required).
- An entrepreneurial spirit, are persistent and not afraid failure