Junior Business Advisor at Actimo
Actimo - leading management tech
Actimo is a management app that empowers managers to effectively communicate and lead large groups of mobile-first employees distributed on multiple locations with snackable mobile content.
Existing leadership communication platforms like email and sms fail to create attention and commitment. Actimo, on the other hand, provides live insights to leaders regarding performance, engagement, understanding and results among employees.
Actimo is growing rapidly and we are looking for 2-4 talented interns, who will help kick-start the new prospector team. Ideally you have experience with market research and lead generation skills, that will come in handy when you help secure predictable revenue growth on existing and new markets. Our clients include high profile customers like HSBC, 3 mobile and Tryg and many more.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Continuously identify the ideal customer segments to generate 30-35 leads a week.
- Create lead lists from databases and research across social media etc.
- Engage in close collaboration with the lead manager and the sales team to help boost the deal flow, win new customers, and reduce sales cycles
- Continuously improve our lead generation processes and systems
- Assist in various ad hoc research and process optimization projects
- You are a bachelor student from CBS, ITU, CPH Business Academy or similar
- You have an analytical mind and the ability to identify ideal target customers
- You are experienced in online communication and how to write convincingly via email and newsletters
- You thrive in gathering information and you execute tasks systematically
- You are a positive, proactive and self-driven person
- You have a fascination for start-ups and desire to join a world class team of experienced entrepreneurs
- You have excellent written and oral Danish and English communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a company in rapid growth. It is an opportunity to aspire for personal development and career growth within a successful tech company. You will become a key part of the sales team, and your work will have direct influence on reaching 100-200% annual revenue growth. We offer a competitive wage and the opportunity for bonus and commission, quality coffee and a fun and creative work environment in Copenhagen. You are expected to work 15-20 hours per week.