Junior Business Advisor at Actimo
Actimo - a leading Communications & Management App
Actimo is a management app which empowers managers, enabling them to lead and communicate effectively with large groups of mobile-first employees in multiple locations.
Existing leadership communication platforms, like e-mail and SMS, fail to create attention and commitment. Actimo, on the other hand, provides managers with instant insight into employee performance, engagement and understanding as well as statistical analysis of data results.
Among our fast-growing customer portfolio, companies like Vodafone, HSBC Bank, Danske Bank and Bosch already joined the Actimo community to realise their full potential. In 2017 and beyond, Actimo will venture further down the path towards becoming the preferred mobile dialogue partner across all major European and global markets.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Continuously identify the ideal customer segments to generate 30-35 leads a week.
- Create lead lists from databases and research across social media etc.
- Engage in close collaboration with the lead manager and the sales team to help boost the deal flow, win new customers, and reduce sales cycles
- Continuously improve our lead generation processes and systems
- Assist in various ad hoc research and process optimization projects
- You are a bachelor student from CBS, ITU, CPH Business Academy or similar
- You have an analytical mind and the ability to identify ideal target customers
- You are experienced in online communication and how to write convincingly via email and newsletters
- You thrive in gathering information and you execute tasks systematically
- You are a positive, proactive and self-driven person
- You have a fascination for start-ups and desire to join a world class team of experienced entrepreneurs
- You have excellent written and oral Danish and English communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a company in rapid growth. It is an opportunity to aspire for personal development and career growth within a successful tech company. You will become a key part of the sales team, and your work will have direct influence on reaching 100-200% annual revenue growth. We offer a competitive wage and the opportunity for bonus and commission, quality coffee and a fun and creative work environment in Copenhagen. You are expected to work 15-20 hours per week.
You can learn more about our team and product at Actimo
If you want to know more about our corporate values, work environment and culture, check out the video below