Full Stack Developer
Actimo - leading management tech
Actimo is a management app that empowers managers to effectively communicate and lead large groups of mobile-first employees distributed on multiple locations with snackable mobile content.
Existing leadership communication platforms like email and sms fail to create attention and commitment. Actimo, on the other hand, provides live insights to leaders regarding performance, engagement, understanding and results among employees.
We are already the mobile-first communications tool of choice for many top companies, including Vodafone, Danske Bank and Bosch… just to mention a few of the household names within our portfolio of customers.
- Drive both full stack and backend development of the core platform
- Write amazing code of the highest quality
- Contribute in the scoping of key development projects
- Take responsibility for the execution of tasks in the Copenhagen team and with our external partners
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Extensive experience with NodeJS and AngularJS
- Strong organisational skills and well-structured
- An eye for process flows
- Used to communicate in English both in writing and speaking
At Actimo we have a strong commitment to our four core values: Engaging, Easy, Effective and Fast. It’s essential that you recognise yourself in these values and see them as an integral part of tech: Colleagues should experience you as engaging in what you do and in their business; you are easy to communicate with; you are effective and get things done on time and lastly; you understand the need for speed in most business interactions.
Founded in 2012, Actimo is located in Copenhagen. There are 25 of us and we come from countries all over the world. For the same reason English is our company language. We are financially solid and are on the verge of expanding into new markets in the Nordics and beyond. We love to have fun and work at the same time. Our team is bustling with energy and are keen on getting new colleagues on board. So, if you find this position interesting, please click the button below and become part of an amazing journey.
You can learn more about our team and product at Actimo