Business Supporter & Technical Coordinator
Do you believe that extraordinary Business Support and highly structured Technical Coordinator skills gives our customers a better experience using Actimo? Are you also attracted by these three mantras in your everyday work life: “Take ownership”, “Do it, then do it smarter”, “Be a team player"? If yes, you may just be our new colleague at Actimo!
In Actimo, we’re looking for a new member of our Customer Success Team. So if you believe in delivering business support for HR, management and communication professionals in leading enterprises like Danske Bank, SONOS, Medtronic and have an eye for structuring and coordinating workflow, we’d love to hear from you!
Actimo is the #1 internal communications platform to connect with employees successfully, improve behavior, and track performance. The platform empowers HR, sales, and communications managers to engage with their people, build knowledge, and drive leadership.
In five short years, Actimo has demonstrated a commitment to technical innovation by developing all-encompassing communication solutions for high-profile customers such as Novo Nordisk, SAXO Bank, HSBC Bank, BMW and many more.
We have a dedicated team of 40+ employees based in our offices in Copenhagen, Guatemala City, and Barcelona, and are rapidly expanding to new markets globally.
We offer a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and rewards hard work, with the potential for genuine job satisfaction as leaders in the management technology software space.
When our customers are successful, so are we: you’re responsible for execution on all our support channels and to take ownership of our Help Center, NPS, Webinars, Product Marketing, as well as working closely with all teams in the company from Product and Tech to Sales and Marketing.
Our team: You will be situated in our Customer Success team and work closely with our consultants, in order to establish great outcomes for our customers. Often, you will be involved directly in projects with all customers, and you will be the point of entry for all of our customers when reaching out to Actimo.
Raise the bar: Your responsibility is to continuously monitor our support processes and find solutions to enhance the overall customer experience with Actimo. You will gather inputs from all customers and compile these into tangible actions that can be implemented in Product, Tech, Sales or Marketing.
- Day-to-day dialogues with our client champions and partners regarding use case issues, inspiration and technical obstacles.
- Develop and optimise automated support and inspiration channels such as helpdesk, product updates and automated operator.
- Coordination with Tech and Product about ad hoc technical issues and product feedback.
- Tracking and handling Employee Experience metrics such as NPS.
Desired skills and experience
At Actimo, we are all committed to our core values why they should resonate with you: Take ownership, Do it and do it smarter, teamwork.
You are an empathetic person with a passion for creating customer outcomes, working with technology and communication
Your educational level is a bachelor’s degree or higher from a Business School or equivalent.
You are fluent in English both verbally and written. Danish or another nordic language is a plus. Our corporate language is english and you will be communicating cross-functionally.
Intuitively, you sense what excellent customer experience is and understand effective mass communication.
Benefits and perks
We ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- Take part of our journey and experience a fast moving company with high growth and expansion first hand.
- A competitive base salary + team bonus.
- Participation in the company warrant programme.
- Pension and private health insurance.
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed, and goal-oriented people in a fun, but intensely professional office environment.
- Working with customers across Scandinavia and Europe and partners all over the world.
- Professional development towards personal goals and the next step of advancement, which for this position is Customer Success Manager.
- Participation in company events like annual summer and Christmas parties, company trips, etc.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference!
For more information you are welcome to call our Head of Customer Success, Steffen Kongstoft on: +45 6011 9363