TRIMIT Group is the ERP supplier and sparring partner of choice for textile, furniture and industrial companies. The TRIMIT solution is a complete standard solution tailored to the needs of each industry based on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. Around 10,000 users already use TRIMIT to generate more revenue with fewer resources. At its core, TRIMIT solves the main challenges with of having products with multiple variants and configuration options: How to maintain information on many products without having to deal with every one of them individually. 

TRIMIT Group comprises great people in a passionate organisation with a unique culture. We are an international team of more than 120 highly specialised employees in Denmark, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, and Switzerland. We represent the world we live in and celebrate our diversity of backgrounds and cultures. 

To meet the increasing demand and growth in our Danish offices in Viborg, Kolding, and Copenhagen, we are now looking for skilled and passionate 

Developers for MS Dynamics 365 Business Central 

Passion for technology and development 


Do you want to join an exciting cultural journey in a company with the ambition to become one of Denmark's best workplaces? And do you dream of turning your knowledge and experience into value as a NAV/BC developer at one of Denmark's leading Microsoft Partners within MS Dynamics 365 Business Central? At TRIMIT Group, you will experience a unique working environment and a culture where closeness, trust, and personal relationships are paramount.  

As part of a large and well-functioning team and reporting to the Head of Development, Lars Møller Sørensen, you will be responsible for developing a solution that has already been designed by the consultant and the client. You will be expected to spar with consultants and have direct contact with clients on certain assignments. The starting point is standard solutions, where customisations are designed according to the customer's wishes and needs. Together with your talented colleagues in the development team, you will work on selected customer projects and follow them through to completion.  

Your educational background is not essential, but you probably have a degree in computer science, software engineering or similar. There may be several paths to the job, as you may be an ambitious and experienced NAV/BC developer who wants to strengthen your skills, or you may be at the beginning of your career where you dream of becoming part of a team of experienced colleagues. It is an advantage if you have experience with an ERP platform and have worked with Git, DevOps, SQL, .NET or similar. We also expect you to communicate in Danish and English at a high level in writing and speaking. 

To succeed in the role of BC Developer, it is essential that you know the process of a manufacturing company, from sales to warehouse and purchasing. You are able to build good relationships with your colleagues and understand the importance of good teamwork, and despite the possibility of working from home, you prefer to come into the office every day as this is where the "magic" happens. You are customer-oriented, as the most important thing, is to find the right solution for the customer. As a person, you are self-driven, curious and good at keeping up to date with the latest technologies. At the same time, you are characterised by being analytical and quality-conscious with an eye for detail. 

We offer you an influential role as a BC Developer, where we aim for your working hours to be only 60%, with the remaining 40% free for newly arising challenges related to your role as a developer. The employees are TRIMIT’s most important resource, and therefore employee well-being is paramount. Also, you'll be part of a dynamic and social organisation, sparring professionally with each other and taking part in social activities together depending on what you're into - there are all sorts of activities, from gaming to table football tournaments. We want a reasonable work-life balance where you have good opportunities for flexibility, and we aim not to have large amounts of overtime. 

If you are one of the new developers, we are looking for at TRIMIT in Viborg, Kolding, and Copenhagen, please upload your application and CV in English or Danish. We encourage everyone to apply regardless of gender, sexuality, ethnicity, age and religion. For more information about the position, please contact Consultant and CEO Thomas Bech at Sensu A/S, +45 22 89 89 76. 

Note that there is no deadline to apply; applications are processed as they are received. 




Toldboden 1
8800 Viborg
Danmark Midtjylland

Thomas Bech

Direktør & Partner


{"street":"Toldboden 1","city":"Viborg","state":"Midtjylland","zip_code":"8800","country":"Danmark","latitude":"56.4473259","longitude":"9.4020987"}