Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy.
Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Project Manager to engage in our development team.
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy professional/personal life balance to stay
fulfilled and motivated at work.
You will have valuable role in our Project Development Organization for supporting the large pipeline of our projects around the world. This position will be full-time allocated to a development department in Romania, Iasi.¨
• Assist development managers on work management, coordinate project tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports.
• Prepare scope proposals by aligning with different departments and the project responsible and generate actual hours expenditure across projects.
• Coordinate, review and monitor Project planning updates
• Create, analyze, and monitor project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimize their impact on the project.
• Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) with the different project packages.
• Process standardization and tools for project management, SharePoint structure and document control
You bring a critical can-do-attitude to our team and you enjoy working in an agile environment, where no two days are the same. You are a quick learner and as a person, you are committed to securing reliable reporting.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
• Engineering background
• Proven experience (3-5 years) in project management support for large-scale engineering projects. Preferably from the renewable energy domain
• Experienced user risk register with Montecarlo analysis or similar.
• Proficient Office 365 user
• Proven analytical and planning skills
• Strong English communication skills
• Results-oriented while working with many tasks and short deadlines
• Organized, accurate and always keeping an eye for details
• Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills
• Pragmatic, dynamic, agile and willingness to take on a variety of tasks
• Quality- and client-focused
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Our people are the foundation of our success. We aim to foster an entrepreneurial and sustainable working environment with a strong balance and healthy working habits to retain and attract talented people. We recruit talented people based on our values that do not just live in the hallways but in our people’s hearts; Trust, Entrepreneurship & Balance. To succeed in realizing our vision and mission, we must grow and develop as individuals and as a company. We invest in our people, and we are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential – when you grow, we grow. Joining our company means entering a flat organization, where we strive to make a F-A-S-T environment that supports our people to stay flexible and agile. Your well-being matters to us, and we provide a supportive community to ensure you feel valued and trusted. When you join us, you are a partner in our journey, and your contributions make a difference that matters.
How to apply
To streamline our application process, we kindly request that all applicants use the designated “apply button” above for submitting their applications. Please refrain from applying via email, phone, or LinkedIn. Thank you for your understanding.
Blue Power Partners, Romania
Strada Pictor Octav Bancila 1
Lead -Environmental & Permitting EMEA Environmental & Permitting EMEA
Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy company that supports worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are determined to drive change, and guided by our vision to accelerate the green transition, we work collectively to make a difference that really matters. You will join a diverse team of colleagues who all share our vision and passion for renewable energy. It is an essential part of our culture that we support each other, learn from each other, and celebrate each other's achievements. Together, we make a real difference.
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.