Actimo - a leading Communications & Management App
Actimo is a management app which empowers managers, enabling them to lead and communicate effectively with large groups of mobile-first employees in multiple locations.
Existing leadership communication platforms, like e-mail and SMS, fail to create attention and commitment. Actimo, on the other hand, provides managers with instant insight into employee performance, engagement and understanding as well as statistical analysis of data results.
Among our fast-growing customer portfolio, companies like Vodafone, HSBC Bank, Danske Bank and Bosch already joined the Actimo community to realise their full potential. In 2017 and beyond, Actimo will venture further down the path towards becoming the preferred mobile dialogue partner across all major European and global markets.
We are seeking a highly motivated B2B/SaaS marketer to drive our digital marketing efforts. You will build the marketing team and create a phenomenal lead generation machine that supports alle sales channels in relevant markets. The position is new, so you will have a unique opportunity to set a large foot print on Actimo’s future growth and success.
Once you become part of our team, your principal task will be to build a marketing function and ensure a constant flow of qualified leads to support sales efforts and general customer awareness. These are some of your key responsibilities:
- Transform marketing spending to company growth
- Deliver qualified and cost effective leads from any channel to web-, partner- and direct sales
- Plan and execute on all activities through relevant channels
- Develop and distribute marketing material
- Develop and maintain high quality in our content, wording and communication in general
- Measure and report on relevant KPIs
- Work closely with partners, freelancers and others, who support Actimo's marketing function
- Be responsible for executing targeted and engaging paid search campaigns
- Build a marketing function from scratch and thereby leaving a personal footprint on the success of Actimo
You have solid digital marketing experience from a B2B context. You should meet most of the following requirements as well:
- Deep hands-on experience in B2B digital and data-driven marketing
- Solid analytical skills and data-driven approach to marketing
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Sound economic, business and tech understanding
- Preferably experience from a subscription based business, SaaS, enterprise sales or similar B2B activity
- Outgoing and inspiring personality
- You are a passport holder from a EU country. We will, however, consider someone with deep SaaS experience from the North American market.
Benefits and Perks:
At Actimo, we ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- A competitive base salary, plus share/stock options.
- A bunch of cool benefits (pension, private insurance and more)
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people.
- Flexible working hours and a very good work-life balance.
- An informal but intensely professional environment where good ideas and effort is rewarded.
- More cool stuff like annual company summer, Christmas party, Friday bar, conferences, training and courses etc.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference!
Preferred Personal Profile
At Actimo we have a strong commitment to our four core values: Engaging, Easy, Effective and Fast. Identifying with these values and seeing them as an integral part of technology is essential. Colleagues perceive you as engaging in what you do; you are easy to communicate with; you are effective and get things done on time and finally; you understand that speed is a necessity in most business interactions.
Founded in 2012, Actimo is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. There are currently 30 of us, hailing from countries all over the globe. English is our company language. We are financially solid and on the verge of expanding into global markets. We love to have fun when we work, and our team is bustling with energy and keen on getting new colleagues on board. So, if you find the challenge interesting, do click the button below and join us for an amazing journey.
You can learn more about our team and product at Actimo
If you want to know more about our corporate values, work environment and culture, check out the video below