UX Writer and Content Strategist
Actimo - a leading Communications & Management App
Actimo is a management app which empowers managers, enabling them to lead and communicate effectively with large groups of mobile-first employees in multiple locations.
Existing leadership communication platforms, like e-mail and SMS, fail to create attention and commitment. Actimo, on the other hand, can provide managers with instant insight into employee performance, engagement and understanding as well as statistical analysis of data results.
Among our fast-growing customer portfolio, companies like Vodafone, HSBC Bank, Danske Bank and Bosch already joined the Actimo community to realise their full potential. In 2017 and beyond, Actimo will venture further down the path towards becoming the preferred mobile dialogue partner across all major European and global markets.
At Actimo, we strive to have an easy and engaging tone of voice in any touch point where we meet new or existing customers.
We believe that great content can effectively tell the right story and motivate, nudge, and guide customers. We imagine that content marketing, great interface micro-copy, easy-to-understand screen support, and a coherent and identifiable tone of voice is key to our success. As you may have guessed from our existing copy and content, you will play a central role in making Actimo, a great experience.
The job is placed in the Product Department in Copenhagen, which also includes Product Management and Product Design. Our closest internal partners-in-crime are Tech, Customer Success, and Marketing.
Benefits and Perks
At Actimo, we ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- A competitive base salary, plus share/stock options.
- A bunch of cool benefits (pension, private insurance and more)
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people.
- Flexible working hours and a very good work life balance.
- An informal but intensely professional environment where good ideas and effort is rewarded
- More cool stuff like annual company Summer and Christmas party, annual company trip somewhere exotic, monthly friday bar, strong focus on individual development ect.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference!
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or some of these things:
- Develop content strategy, manage plans and produce content for a great UX
- Write cases to promote and inspire new and existing customers, as well as writing scripts for promotional, editorial, and training videos
- Invite specialists to co-author and co-create editorial communication
- Write or edit news posts, feature updates, and on-boarding messages
- Write content for our website
- Write and edit micro-copy on platform together with product designer, front-enders, and developers
- Review content on our help desk and guide producers for continuous improvements
- Collaborate with PR, Marketing, and Sales to ensure quality in any content
- You may write marketing copy from time to time to better promote our product offers
- Create engaging and easy to understand content to
- Attract customer attention and understanding
- Drive user activation and make them become better communicators
- Drive search traffic to Actimo’s website
- Ensure a consistent, on-brand and accurate naming convention across all Actimo touch points
- Responsibility for tuning, guarding, and preaching the Actimo tone of voice
- Typo-free content experience across all touch points
- Make sure that we always have the least amount of text
- Tip and trick everybody at Actimo to become communicators in writing
- Maintain a pool of words that we use and do not use - you are responsible for the wording part of our Corporate Identity
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are anglophone - preferably English as mother tongue
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- You have a broad experience in writing for online services, preferably a SaaS company
- You are able to summarize a book in 3 words, you can research and craft an engaging story of 2000 words and you are obsessed with finding the right wording for new complex concepts
- Our domain is management, internal communication, organisational learning - editorial experience on these topics is a plus
- You are talented both in research, usability and communication
- You are confident and are ready to clean-up and set the standard for our tone of voice
- You are good at spotting and prioritising what gives the most value. You are used to measure the effect of your content
- You are used to work in a fast-paced environment together with designers, engineers and marketeers
Preferred Personal Profile
At Actimo we have a strong commitment to our four core values: Engaging, Easy, Effective and Fast. Identifying with these values and seeing them as an integral part of our product is essential. Colleagues should perceive you as engaging in what you do; you are easy to communicate with; you are effective and get things done on time and finally; you understand that speed is a necessity in most business interactions.
Founded in 2012, Actimo is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. There are currently 30 of us, hailing from countries all over the globe. English is our company language. We are financially solid and on the verge of expanding into global markets. We love to have fun when we work, and our team is bustling with energy and keen on getting new colleagues on board. So, if you find the challenge interesting, do click the button below and join us for an amazing journey.
You can learn more about our team and product at Actimo
If you want to know more about our corporate values, work environment and culture, check out the video below