Actimo - Bridging the gap between managers and mobile-first employees
Actimo is redefining internal communication processes across the retail, trade and industry sectors by offering a responsive digital platform that addresses the challenges of a modern workforce – more often than not, comprised of geographically dispersed non-desk employees.
Our intuitive design makes it easier than ever for employers to connect with their frontline staff through mobile on-boarding and app-based training, delivered straight to their phones.
Actimo’s approach is not simply focussed on getting the message out there, but rather, ensuring staff engage with timely and relevant updates that equip them with the necessary information to do their jobs more effectively. We believe that maintaining this sort of top-to-bottom dialogue is key to enhancing performance outcomes.
In five short years, Actimo has demonstrated a commitment to technical innovation by developing all-encompassing communication solutions for high-profile clients such as Vodafone, Danske Bank and Bosch. We have a dedicated team of 30+ employees based in Copenhagen, and are rapidly expanding to new markets in London, Barcelona and San Francisc.
We offer a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and rewards hard work, with the potential for genuine job satisfaction as leaders in the management technology software space.
With reference to the COO, Actimo seeks a best-in-class Product Designer, who works strategically with our UX/UI and operationally with our UI patterns. We need a designer who bridges user needs, product strategy and development. We are looking for someone highly skilled, who can lead Actimo to a world-class SaaS design comparable to the likes of GetFeedback.com, Falcon.io and intercom.com. This is a truly challenging position for the designer, who wants to be part of an amazing journey in a dynamic and expanding tech company.
Benefits and Perks:
- At Actimo, we ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- A competitive base salary, plus share/stock options.
- A bunch of cool benefits (pension, private insurance and more)
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people.
- Flexible working hours and a very good work life balance.
- An informal but intensely professional environment where good ideas and effort is rewarded.
- Travel possibilities to our new Barcelona based tech team
- More cool stuff like annual company Summer and Christmas party, annual company trip somewhere exotic, monthly friday bar, strong focus on individual development ect.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference!
- Leading the process through analysis of user needs, defining product strategy and ending up with copy and pixel-perfect interactive prototypes, where dev takes over
- Build and test hypothesis, wireframes, prototypes in order to visualize, discuss and integrate into our roadmap, and thereby ensure design and testing of product ideas 1-2 months ahead of implementation
- Head the process of defining the UX process and culture
- Product development from A-Z alongside the rest of the Actimo team
- Drive implementation of our new CVI across all touchpoints in collaboration with front-end group, marketing and agency
- Operational support to both front- and backend teams during system design and implementation of product improvements
- Support further development of our graphic identity
- Owning the primary user stories and play a central role in the success of Actimo.
- Produce operational prototypes that push work processes and design forward towards the ideal UX. Prototyping in code is a plus - we use AngularJS for front end
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with product design, UX or digital design background. Preferably from an agency or SaaS-based company
- Colleagues and network sees you as one of the best product designers around
- You are self-motivated and highly committed to the task at hand
- You possess tons of stamina and want to complete the job at hand to the highest possible standard
- You have a sixth sense for thinking UX into a complex product development context.
- Relevant educational background or/and relevant work experience combined with strong UX/UI skills
- As English is our company language you must be able to communicate fluently in writing and verbally
Preferred Personal Profile
At Actimo we have a strong commitment to our four core values: Engaging, Easy, Effective and Fast. Identifying with these values and seeing them as an integral part of tech is essential. In other words, colleagues should perceive you as engaging in what you do and in their business; you are easy to communicate with; you are effective and get things done on time and finally; you understand that speed is a necessity in most business interactions.
While a good sense of team spirit is important, to succeed and thrive in this role you must also be a strong-minded individual with an appetite for setting a solid course for the development and implementation of the design, which will underpin the continued success of Actimo. You are self-motivated, energetic and optimistic about the future.
Founded in 2012, Actimo is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. There are currently 30 of us, hailing from countries all over the globe. English is our company language. We are financially solid and on the verge of expanding into global markets. We love to have fun when we work, and our team is bustling with energy and keen on getting new colleagues on board. So, if you find the challenge interesting, do click the button below and join us for an amazing journey.
You can learn more about our team and product at Actimo
If you want to know more about our corporate values, work environment and culture, check out the video below