Business Development Representative
Scanmarket is the leading provider of eSourcing systems in Europe and the United States, and specializes in conducting eRFxs and eAuctions for enterprise companies as a part of their strategic sourcing initiatives. Headquartered in Denmark, we have offices in Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands and the United States. Scanmarket has an international customer base of more than 300 companies with users in more than 85 countries.
Scanmarket is looking for a successful, creative, highly motivated, high energy, Business Development Representative to join our team in the Alpharetta, GA. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a quickly expanding, highly ambitious global company. With this role comes a great opportunity to work with and help evolve the sourcing departments of global, multi-billion dollar organizations. Most importantly, we genuinely have an excellent product and therefore a very strong message to share with prospects, which makes the job all the more enjoyable and the targets all the more achievable. We expect a high degree of hard work, dedication, creativity and results from the successful candidate. In return we are offering a salary, commission and holiday package that is way above industry average.
Highly proficient family-run company, committed to ensuring our people have an excellent work-life balance. Welcoming, friendly, focused, result-oriented team characterized by a fun and informal tone. Genuine open door policy, flat structure and daily interaction with company C-suite executives.
- Master the identification of relevant prospects at target companies using tools like Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, Salesloft, and other prospecting tools
- Become an expert at prospecting; organize and maximize efforts to book qualified discovery calls and demos
- Connect with target prospects using best practices in cold calling, email, and LinkedIn – and being persistent following up
- Skillfully build interest and create qualified opportunities with new prospects
- Be an expert on our solution and able to passionately explain how Scanmarket will help our future clients save time, money, and improve productivity and risk management
- Coordinate demonstrations on eSourcing Consultants’ calendars and log activities in Salesforce
- Lead generation experience and success within technology and/or software
- Eager and excited to learn quickly
- Creative approach bringing new ideas to the table and consistently looking for ways to improve processes, tactics and strategies
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and passionate
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VPs, Directors, and ask thought-provoking questions
- Willingness to make call after call
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Persuasive and charismatic
- Excellent rapport builder
- Excellent written & verbal communication/presentation skills
- Hustle and persistence
Position Perks and Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary and commission plan
- 15 days of vacation per year (ability to increase up to 25 days per year)
- Health Insurance
- Breakfast and lunch paid for by the company
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Casual work environment
Work location: Scanmarket North America’s office in Alpharetta, GA
Hiring: As soon as possible, or when the right candidate is found.
For further information about the position: Please contact Glenn Danielsen, Sr. Vice President, 770 330 1304 or firstname.lastname@example.org